How can we help?
FREE CREATIVE CLASSES
Thanks to Arts Queensland and Cairns Regional Council Rachel Terry is offering 5 free classes in the area of your choice.
The 6 different workshops available are...
1. Acting workshops for teenagers - This workshop offers aspiring actors an acting technique, script analysis, voice work and performance skills. It offers everyone collaboration, communication and creativity.
2. Dancing workshops for women - This workshop offers up fun, fun, fun and an opportunity to release your inner 80's aerobic queen. More Blue light disco than ballet class. Participants will learn a series of routines to the songs they grew up on.
3. Dancing workshops for seniors - This workshop offers an opportunity to get your groove on. Increase your flexibility, coordination and balance. Improve your strength and muscle function. Move to music that moves you.
4. Art workshops for seniors - express yourself with life drawing classes. No experience needed. Learn a new skill in a safe and relaxed environment. Participants will get to model and draw each other in a fun, fully clothed and covid safe environment.
5. Singing workshops for women - This workshop lets you belt out all those female warrior ballads in the company of other female warriors. Lessons in singing technique, breathing and harmonising.
6. Acting workshops for actors - This workshop offers experienced actors an opportunity to brush up their skills. Voice and movement work, script analysis and acting technique. A little recharge to remind you why you love acting.
Caroline Mudge will be taking the life drawing classes and Emily Hapea the singing workshops. Rachel will be taking the other 4 workshops.
This project is supported by the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland and Cairns Regional Council.
2nd Round of classes begin March 2nd.
Please email Rachel @ to book your spot
acting audition coaching for amateur and professional theatre productions
monologue preparation for tertiary acting institutions
public speaking coaching
We have an annual touring production to primary schools across the region, supporting the implementation of the Australian Arts Curriculum.
Using Band Descriptors, Content Descriptors and Achievement Standards we provide schools with productions and activities that engage students in the two strands of RESPONDING and MAKING.